Play Piano Like a PRO!

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Piano Lessons Personal Coaching

Our New Inner Circle "Personal Coaching" Program Overview

A number of students have requested clarifications of our recent re-launch of www.PlayPianoAndReadMusic.com's Inner Circle.  

Below you will find our Q&A.

  1. Who is this for... I mean, what skill level?  It's for ALL skill levels.  From the complete "newbie" up to the professional performer or music educator.  Please understand that certain music performance concepts are not taught in schools.  The quality of the information provided is based on the "real-life" stage experiences and education background of the instructor?
  2. How will I receive my personal coaching?  You will receive "video instruction" that is skill-appropriate for your specific needs.  This is not a "one size fits all" program as characterized by the majority of piano lesson programs on the Internet today.
  3. Let's say, if I'm having a problem "hearing" a note or chord progression of a song I'm trying to learn by ear or play with sheet music, can you help me?  YES! I will provide a video and/or "lead sheet" that will help you to truly understand the harmonic implications of the song.
  4. What about summer vacations... can I suspend my subscription and re-subscribe after I return?  YES!
  5. I'm not an adult, as such how can I subscribe to the Inner Circle?  Just ask your parent(s) or guardian(s) to contact me by phone at: (301) 565-0358.
I hope you found the Q&A helpful in your decision to subscribe to the Inner Circle.

Now, if you still doubt my expertise, just view my FREE videos at Youtube!  Just imagine the quality of instruction offered in the Inner Circle!

Once you subscribe, you login details will be sent within 24 hours.  I will then contact you to discuss your specific need for that month!